32 123
Thread
Print

What traits should vampires have?

Hmm to me (I did like the twilight series. The movies sucked but I agree real vampires don't sparkle.) I was thinking for a vampire like in "human form" More like alucard and Have to have holy stuff (it could be religious but it can be to every religion after all almost every religion has some form of holy water) Like in Van hellsing. I think they should also look sexy both male and female since they were known to kind of well fool the opposite sex. Be able to have a demi form like human with bat wings then change into the traditional bat.

When "feeding" you can feed on humans. But that can be difficult since normally after bitten you change so characters who don't want to be vampires or werewolves in the other case can get mad.  But it should still be an option. It would be similar to a PvP. I don't think what type of blood you drink should change appearance. Like in mabinogi you have to eat or stats are lowered. If you starve yourself you die.

In case of drinking human blood npc's should start chasing you out or something. Vice versa if you drink animal blood. Then you can go into towns.
Same with the werewolf.

Maybe have the ability to hypnotize another player's character. If only for a few minutes maybe get longer as you get stronger. Of course you can't tell them to attack someone but if facing a monster you make them attack it maybe take a hit for you. But this can make people mad so I'm not sure about doing that.

Um...can't think of anymore at the moment

they get cool wings :p
and i think i gone download the game because the graphics aren't that good if you play it on facebook i think that :p

[ Last edited by vinnyboyman at 12-3-2011 06:14 PM ]
Look by my nickname

32 123
Thread