Thread
Print

Help whit m centaur.

Help whit m centaur.

Hello i just started this game and i have to say i'm kind lost.

So i'd like to make male centaur, but i don't want to waste my time whit fail charracter so how should i use my male centaur stat points?

I read good possibilities could be:
- all stamina
-260/int other sta
-260/agi other sta

Edit: I have been thinking full STA cent myself, but what kind of gear then?

Some extra questions:
How i delete charracters and how i use skill hotkeys?

[ Last edited by Huijaus at 6-8-2011 08:53 ]

First two builds are good tho third in my opinion is pretty bad. =) I don't see a reason why cent would need agi.
You can put points on int if you want to wear holy later on. Tho i prefer to go all sta - more hp better for me. And i think it's also better for non-reborn anyways. When you reb and wan't to try some harder fights, like vival r21, you can always restart your build and get some holy if ya need. For now just add some gems on regular armor with guild res to get physical/chaos/etc. res and you will be fine.  

You can delete chars by going to Grimreaper at Sky Passage. To set your skill hotkeys open your skill menu, select one skill and press F1, F2, etc.

This is the most awesome signature in the world...

why not make pure agi cent with bangle of force helm wep armor with 80+ stam points each and a drac neck +5 i want to see how much speed pure agi cent 3-164 with hell cat ssp bangle of force pure agi muave pure agi wep with +80 agi points and pure agi armor and helm with agi bonuses and elvens +5 i bet GDT cant touch that speed lol.

[ Last edited by GENEofBAKRAN at 6-8-2011 11:47 ]

Quote:
Original posted by GENEofBAKRAN at 6-8-2011 18:45
why not make pure agi cent with bangle of force helm wep armor with 80+ stam points each and a drac neck +5 i want to see how much speed pure agi cent 3-164 with hell cat ssp bangle of force pure agi  ...
Yea... that would be pawnage lmao!
This is the most awesome signature in the world...

i say he would be oneshotred
by eyekicker

Quote:
Original posted by Guguby at 6-8-2011 13:06

Yea... that would be pawnage lmao!
i just want someone to do it 1 time to see wtf the max speed is for cent>cent>cent>cent 3-164 but people are to gay

Reply 1# Huijaus's post

non rb,1st rb i wud suggest full stam

2nd n 3rd rb i wud suggest 260 int/rest on stam

u can also put some int n rest on stam on non rb n 1st rb,if in that case better make good hp gears n keep ur skils at low lvls

i decided to try full sta cent.
What pet would be good?

And why you don't try full agi cent yourself?

cent is the back bone of the party,cents job is to heal party always,n if u got good mages,u can use multi shot.....a full agi cent gets crappy hp,n dies easily,no1 wud take the risk to take a agi cent in thier party.

i wonna see on gw agi borg and after agi cent it gonna kill all agi chars and pets before mages
hmmm and also i think msIV can kill agi chars if they dont have mele sets ^^

Why 260 agi is good? You are faster way faster than mages, str borgs and sta hummies. Ergo - they can be healed before their turn and dont lose it. I know even full sta cent will be faster than other non agi chars, but problem is that sometimes game got bug and even with 100 more speed you will be later than others. And it would sux on f.e surv. Full sta is great option even after rb (or 2nd rb). Gemed arms, wep, neck (stun, melee, chaos) are more than enought to deal with r21. Later on you will need too many things in same time to have it gemed - and you will need holies. But its high surv 25+ so you will have time to get all crap.

But if you want to be cent why wont you start with hummy char? After rb (which now is quite fast thing) you will get res which will boost your future cent.

[ Last edited by TeeKey at 6-9-2011 22:07 ]

someone bloodstone and tell me what max speed of cent is at 3-120+

Thread