35 123
Thread
Print

Stunning Visuals Will Bring the Seasons to Life in Moonlight Online

Stunning Visuals Will Bring the Seasons to Life in Moonlight Online

The recent release of the trailer for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn put moviegoers on the edges of their seats in anticipation of witnessing the epic feud between vampires and werewolves once again on the big screen. For gamers, a similar buzz has been brewing about IGGs first vampire-themed 3D MMORPG, Moonlight Online. Promising stunning visuals and intense supernatural action, the game will present players with a fully-realized world, right down to the weather and seasons.

The developers of Moonlight Online are making breakthroughs in game graphics using the latest technology in high dynamic range lighting (HDRR) to create spectacular changes in atmospheric and meteorological elements. Imagine slogging through a snowy blizzard as you pick up a quest to save a village from some infamous terror, but then returning victorious to the very same village with the sights and sounds of spring all around you once youre ready to hand in the quest. Thats the kind of living, breathing game world you can expect to experience in Moonlight Online.

As development continues, IGGs team is cutting no corners as they create incredibly realistic landscapes that reflect the time shifts in the game, too. The realism ranges from the metamorphosis each piece of architecture undergoes with the changing seasons right down to the color of the foliage as it turns from a crisp grassy green to warm autumn reds and browns.

In Moonlight Online, players will immerse themselves in amazingly breathtaking changes of the seasons as they bite, claw and slash their way through a myriad of terrains in this beautifully apocalyptic supernatural universe.

No Pain, No Gain!

Quote:
Original posted by Eva1210 at 7-14-2011 10:18
Imagine slogging through a snowy blizzard as you pick up a quest to save a village from some infamous terror, but then returning victorious to the very same village with the sights and sounds of spring all around you once youre ready to hand in the quest.  
So seasons actually gonna change like in real life?! Cool! O_O

I just hope it will be realistic and not gonna change like once in a hour or day lol. Cos MLO game is based on human universe as we know it, right? Not on some kind of alien universe where their planet goes around the sun in one day lol.

Like in Voyage Century Online, sun rises an goes down like every 10 min. If real planet Earth would turn around in such a speed we would fall down lmao!
This is the most awesome signature in the world...

Are the pictures above from ingame?

Looking like a stunning game.
Opinions of the above poster do not reflect Administrative views.

If that's the ingame environment, it looks amazing. I can allready imagine runing around with my werewolf. Questing and stalking on the vamps.

Yes, they're form in-game.
This world is full of deception -- look at the signs.
Open Your Eyes: http://wup-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=11106

i can't see the pictures
Look by my nickname

This is good and everything but if seasons changing is the only special feature of this game then it's not really that amazing. GW2 is going to have the same thing too but have more features than this so what else is amazing about this game? Don't say that you can be a vampire because in Forsaken World you can also be a vampire...

look good on 1 of the pictures and u see the mouse it looks like a sword do you see it?
xD
Look by my nickname

ya know. this will get removed or whatever.  but i have to say this. BRING BACK ALTIS GATES.

as for this game. looks nifty.

i agree with DarkOmen i would be happier if Altis Gates come online or myth crafts instead of this vampire game

Reply 2# Guguby's post

Yes but it makes it more fun in Vc because the day changes so fast you get a more lifelike felling to how long some thing takes ingame

i hope it's winter xp
Look by my nickname

Seriously IGG, this game isn't as special as you deem it to be. I would much rather have you release Myth Crafts.

Reply 14# Razeekster's post

Have you played Moonlight Online already? And if so, then where can I play as well? ^^
If not then how can you say it is worse or better than Myth Crafts? ^^

35 123
Thread