Thread
Print

Age Of Titan!

Age Of Titan!

According to some news, what i have found a while ago, IGG is preparing to launch another game on their list - Age Of Titan.  It has been announced in the late 2010 and is especteding to be global action, Diablo gameplay style game.

"IGG, short for I Got Games, is a China-based MMO company with primary business in the English market through its online gaming portal. The company has just teased its latest MMO to the media, which is currently still under development. Titled "Age of Titan", work on the game started 3 years ago, with various languages being developed at the same time.

Using its latest in-house 3D graphics engine, the game will make details more life-like, including changes in weather, falling raindrops, the clouds and more. The design of the game is said to be based off various different civilizations, with influences from both the West and East. According to one insider, the game will be comparable with what the world has seen in Diablo 3.

Set in a Greek mythology background, it is a world where Titans rule over the lands. Once the Human race gained intelligence, they rebelled against the Titans' rule. In the end, Zeus, with his army of gods, helped the Human race to exterminate the Titans, only leaving one alive, trapped under the weight of Mount Olympus. However, after a few thousand years, an evil sorcerer released the last Titan from his burden. Players, playing as heroes from various civilizations, will now come together and pursue the Titan. The CG trailer below showcases the perilous paths in the Hell zone."

Edit:
Oh damnt! Forgot that flash code not works on this forum... >.<
There's the link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Creh3FbySOs%!

[ Last edited by Guguby at 12-29-2010 01:54 ]
This is the most awesome signature in the world...

nice..another upcoming..

i've never played diablo... looks epic.

cool a new game
Look by my nickname

I cant play dis game

Quote:
Original posted by shetzkie09 at 14/5/2013 06:35
I cant play dis game

If you have problem about this game, visit AoT forum please or service, where they sure will help you.
http://us.forum.igg.com

Also, do not necro-post...

Necro- reviving an old topic

Never be afraid of making a new topic for a game. Us mods can help you

-Thanks agjorge-

Thread